NEET UG for MBBS/BDS Admission 2018
As per the Indian Medical Council Act-1956 as amended in 2018 and the Dentists Act-1948 as amended in 2018, online applications are invited for NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG) – 2018 (NEET-UG-2018) to be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), NEET UG 2018 Admission Notice for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical/Dental Colleges run with the approval of Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, except for the institutions established through an Act of Parliament i.e. AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry.
Admissions to all seats of MBBS/BDS courses will be done through NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (UG), 2018. The seats are classified in the following categories:
(i) All India Quota Seats
(ii) State Government Quota Seats
(iii) Central Institutions/Universities/Deemed Universities
(iv) State/Management/NRI Quota Seats in Private Medical / Dental Colleges or any Private University
(v) Central Pool Quota Seats
NEET UG 2018 Admission Notice
|NEET UG 2018 Date of Test : 6th May, 2018 (Sunday)|
|SCHEDULE AND FEE DETAILS|
|Schedule for on-line submission of application forms||08.02.2018 (Thursday) to09.03.2018 (Friday) upto 23:50 Hrs. (IST)|
|Schedule for successful Payment of online fee||08.02.2018 (Thursday) to10.03.2018 (Saturday) upto 23:50 Hrs. (IST)|
|FEEDETAILS||FOR GENERAL/OBC||FOR SC/ST/PH|
RESERVATION OF SEATS & ADMISSION IN MEDICAL/DENTAL COLLEGES
1. An All India merit list and All India Rank of the qualified candidates shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the National Eligibility-cum Entrance Test and candidates shall be admitted to MBBS/BDS courses from the said list only by following the Existing Reservation Policies.
2. All admission to MBBS/BDS courses within the respective categories shall be based solely on marks obtained in the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test.
3. All other existing eligibility criteria for admission to Medical/Dental Colleges shall be applicable as per Rules and Policies of the State/UT/Institution/University concerned
HOW TO APPLY NEET UG 2018
- Candidates can apply ONLY ONLINE.
- Online submission of application may be made by accessing the Board’s website www.cbseneet.nic.in Instructions for submitting online application and payment of fee are available on website.
- Candidates may remit the fee in the following manner:
a. Through any Debit/Credit Card
b. Net Banking/UPI or
c. e-wallets of different service provider
NEET UG COUNSELLING DETAILS
1. CBSE will provide All India Rank. Result will be given to DGHS, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India to provide the same to admitting authorities.
2. Concerned admitting authorities will invite applications for counselling and merit list shall be drawn based on All India Rank by the admitting authorities subject to their applicable rules.
COMMON SERVICES CENTERS / FACILITATION CENTERS
Candidates, if need be, may take the assistance of Common Services Centres for filling up the application form. The details of the common services centres are given on the website www.cbseneet.nic.in
The Information Bulletin containing detailed information of test, syllabus, eligibility criteria to appear/admission, reservation, examination fee, cities of examination, State Code of eligibility, Age etc. is available on website www.cbseneet.nic.in. Candidates may, therefore, check all the details in the online Information Bulletin before submission of application form.
NEET UG CONTACT DETAILS
The Deputy Secretary,
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Unit,
Website – www.cbseneet.nic.in Email – email@example.com
Phone No. – 011-22041807, 011 – 22041808, Fax No.-011-22509251
Toll Free No. – 1800118002,
Mobile No. : 9773720177, 9773720178 & 9773720179