NEET 2017 – Apply, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
NEET 2017 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is a national level medical entrance test regulated by the CBSE Board. It is held for providing admissions in MBBS/BDS courses offered by all government and private medical colleges in India. It is a one tier exam, commences once in a year in month of May. All seats (MBBS/BDS) of any medical/dental college will be filled by the score of NEET examination only. Appearance in NEET 2017 will be counted as first (1st) attempt. Candidates can download their NEET admit card from 15th April onward. Candidates can check latest updates about NEET 2017 including application form, exam dates, exam pattern And syllabus.
NEET 2017 Notification: Admit Card Available From 15th April
NEET 2017: Online Apply, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result
NEET 2017 Exam Dates
NEET Application form has been released. Candidates are suggested to stay tuned with us for latest updates about NEET exam.
|Application Form Released (For above 25 years candidates)||1st April 2017|
|Last date to submit the application form (For above 25 years candidates)||5th April 2017|
|Admit Card Release Date||15th April 2017|
|NEET 2017 Exam Date||7th May 2017|
|Result Declared||8th June 2017|
|NEET Counselling||After Result Announcement|
NEET 2017 Application Form
- Aspirants can apply for NEET exam only through online process.
- The NEET Application Form 2017 has bee released for candidates whose age above 25 years.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form as per the given instructions.
- The last date to fill the application will be 5th April 2017.
- The authority may also provide the correction facility only in some particular fields.
- After submission of the application form, take the print out of confirmation page but there is no need to send the confirmation page.
NEET Exam Pattern
The examination held on 7th May 2017. The exam pattern is given as follows:
- Courses: UG Medical Entrance Test for MBBS/BDS program.
- Number of Questions: The question paper will contain total 180 multiple choice questions (MCQ) with single correct answer.
- Subjects: The paper will be asked from subjects as Physics, Chemistry, Zoology & Botany.
- Language: The question paper will be available in 10 languages.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper based mode).
- Duration: The Test duration will of 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer as negative marking.
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
Also see NEET Result