NEET Latest News
NEET 2018 Application Form Registration Date Eligibility
NEET 2018 – National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is going to be conducted for aspirants looking to get admission into MBBS and BDS programmes. The exam is organized by the Central Board of Secondary Education. Interested aspirants can apply from 31st January, 2018 till 1st March, 2018 and exam is going to be conducted on 10th May, 2018.
Removal of Bar on Three Attempts in NEET 2018- Check Here
NEET 2018 application form is available online from 31st January, 2018 till 1st March, 2018. Apply Here
Latest Announcement on NEET 2018
|Eligibility for Foreign/PIO/OCI/NRI Aspirants||Candidates belonging to these categories are permitted to apply for NEET and accordingly eligible for appearing in 15% All India Quota Counselling.|
|Upper Age Limit and Number of Attempts||Candidates must be at least 17 years old. There will be no upper age limit and candidates can appear for the exam as many times they wish. However, this norm is applicable to only 15% All India Quota Seats.|
|Qualifying Exam Codes||This would be similar according to the previous year notification. However, there will be separate clause for Foreign candidates provided.|
|Merit List||The minimum qualifying percentile for NEET exam will be 50% and 40% for General and reserved category candidates respectively.|
|Category and Domicile||Similar information can be obtained from the Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Result||The Central Board of Secondary Education may issue result of candidates in protected CDs in order to distribute the same to DOHS, Dte. OHS and Counselling responsible authorities.|
NEET 2018 Application Form Registration Date Eligibility
Now NEET 2018 can be written in (12) ten different regional languages including Tamil, Hindi, English, Assamese, Gujarati, Bengali, Marathi, Telugu.
This year board may include Urdu NEET Question Paper.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements – NEET 2018
Only Indian Nationals and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) would be permitted to appear in the test.
Minimum Eligibility for All India Quota Seats
- Candidates should be at least 17 years old at admission time or completing the prescribed age on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The upper age limit prescribed for aspirants looking to get admission under 15% All India Quota Seats is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- Relaxation in upper age limit would be provided to aspirants belonging to SC/ST/OBC category.
Minimum Eligibility for State Quota Seats
- Candidates should be minimum 17 years old or will be completing the mentioned age in or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) will be permitted to get admission into medical or dental programmes as per the rules and regulations of Government of India and respective State Government.
Check Your Eligibility- Click Here
Also Read- NEET PG Info
Candidates may check out below all associated dates of NEET UG 2018:
|SL. No||Events of the Test||Respective Dates|
|1.||Date for submission of application without any late fee||31st January, 2018|
|1.||Last Date for submission of application without any late fee||1st March, 2018|
|2.||Correction in the application form||—-|
|3.||Admit card availability||15th April, 2018|
|4.||Date of exam||10th May, 2018|
|5.||OMR sheet would be displayed||—|
|5.||Date of release of answer key||—-|
|6.||Date for publication of the result (Tentative)||8th June, 2018|
Five Tips to Crack NEET- Check Here
NEET UG 2018 – How to Apply?
For applying online candidates need to first visit the official website of the respective authority i.e. www.cbseneet.nic.in. Before starting the application procedure please make necessary documents ready such as mode of payment, photographs etc. Now start filling your application form by inserting only genuine information.
Complete Guidelines to Apply- Click Here
NEET UG 2018 Exam Pattern
Find here all possible information related to NEET UG 2018 exam pattern:
- Candidates will find one questions paper consisting 180 multiple choice (objective) type questions.
- Every question will carry four options consisting one right answer.
- Questions are to be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany And Zoology).
- Questions need to be answered on specially designed machine-gradable sheet by using Ball Point Pen only.
- The authority has specified the exam duration as 3 hours.
- Candidates have authority to choose language mode of the question paper that would be either English or Hindi.
- Aspirants who have either cleared or appearing class XII or its equivalent exam from state boards of Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra and West Bengal and looking for admission under State quota seats can find the question paper in their respective regional languages i.e. Assamese, Telugu, Gujarati, Tamil, Marathi, and Bengali.
- Candidates need to bring Admit Card, Post Card Size Photograph, Card Board/Clip Board and good quality Ball Point Pens while coming to the examination centre.
- Candidates need to do all rough work on Test Booklet only.
- Candidates are allowed to use only Blue/Black Ball Point Pen while answering questions.
Exam Pattern Complete Info- Check Here
If you are among list of aspirants who have successfully submitted their application then only you are allowed to download your admit card. Admit card would be accessible from the official website of the respective authority. We will intimate you the actual date for obtaining your admit card however, you may expect your admit card in the month of April, 2018.
Download your admit card – Click Here
NEET UG 2018 Result
The Central Board of Secondary Education is liable to conduct NEET exam, evaluate answer sheet and declare its respective result. Result of aspirants will be declared by 1st week of June, 2018, however this is not the actual date. Actual dates will be updated to aspirants after release of its respective notification. The authority will not declare separate result list of SC/ST category aspirants.
NEET 2018 Application Form Registration Date Eligibility | NEET UG 2018
Check Your Result- Click Here
Counselling Details for Seats under 15% All India Quota
Online counselling procedure for 15% All India Quota would be organized by the Directorate General of Health Services and details regarding the same will be updated at its official website.
The Assistant Director General (ME) Directorate General of Health Services,
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110 108
Counselling Details for seats under Central Institutions/University, State Quota and AFMC
Candidates those are looking for admission to MBBS and BDS programme under State Quota Seats or Central Institutions or AFMC they are required to be in touch with the Medical Education Directorate of the STATE/ Institution/ UT/University/Afmc Concerned.
Counselling Details for seats under NRI/Management Quota in Private Medical Colleges
List of aspirants those are looking for admission to MBBS/BDS programme under Management/NRI quota they need to contact the concerned counselling authority or institution.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about NEET UG 2018
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
Q: Via NEET score against which seats admissions will be done?
Ans: NEET score will be valid for admission to following:
- State Government Quota Seats;
- Management/ Private/NRI Quota Seats in all Private Dental/Medical Colleges or any Private/Deemed University.
- All India Quota Seats.
Q: NEET will be conducted in Online Mode or Offline Mode?
Ans: It is expecting that NEET exam will be conducted in offline pen and paper mode. However, I suggest aspirants to wait till release of its official notification.
Q : Can I submit the NEET application form in offline mode?
Ans: No, NEET application form cannot be submitted in offline mode only. Candidates are allowed to submit their form in online mode from the official website of NEET only.
Q : What is the duration of exam?
Ans: The NEET exam will be of 3 hours duration.
Q : If I applied for the exam but not appeared, will my application fee be refunded?
Ans: No, once you submit your application form, the fee you have paid, won’t be refunded. The authority will not tolerate any claims for fee refund.
Q : What are the minimum and maximum age criteria for appearing in NEET exam?
Q : How many times can I appear for NEET?
Ans: There is no attempt criteria have intimated by the exam conducting authority.